- Thank you for meeting with me for conferences last week! Our third graders are working hard and have so much to be proud of!
- Homework this week is Homework 4-5 and Homework 5-4. This is due next Monday March 26.
- Multiplication Fluency Practice: A practice page will come home today. This was completed on Friday. Attached to this practice page will be a note saying NOT YET or GOT IT! This lets you and your third grader know what facts should be practiced for this Friday. Your third grader keeps track of their progress here at school so they know exactly what facts to practice. Please help your third grader practice their facts this week.
- MobyMax should be practiced regularly at home. You will need to log onto Clever to access MobyMax. Let me know if you have forgotten how to do this. There is a link on the right side of the blog under AT HOME links. I will also continue to have all kids practice fluency here at school.
- We have library on Friday. Please remind your child to return their books so they will be able to check out new ones.
- AS A REMINDER:
Grades 3-5 have been preparing for the state test (M-STEP). This is a required test and it will take place in the weeks immediately following spring break.Please make sure you look ahead on your family calendar (Gr 3,4,5) to make sure that your child is at school on the days listed. Please change any appointments so they do not occur the mornings of testing.Also, provide extra nutritional snacks on the testing days, along with a water bottle — and adequate sleep during the testing period.Testing takes place between 9-12 on these dates:
- Grade 5 April 10, 11, 12, 17
- Grade 4 May 8, 9, 10
- Grade 3 April 24, 25, 26