- Homework this week is Remembering 4-5/Homework 4-6. It should be coming home today and is due next Monday Feb. 26.
- Multiplication Fluency Practice: A practice page will come home today. This was completed on Friday. Attached to this practice page will be a note saying NOT YET or GOT IT! This lets you and your third grader know what facts should be practiced for this Friday. Your third grader keeps track of their progress here at school so they know exactly what facts to practice. Please help your third grader practice their facts this week.
- MobyMax should be practiced regularly at home. You will need to log onto Clever to access MobyMax. Let me know if you have forgotten how to do this. There is a link on the right side of the blog under AT HOME links. I will also continue to have all kids practice fluency here at school
- We have library on Friday. Help your child remember to bring their books back before Friday. Thanks!
We had a great time on our field trip to DeGraaf Nature Center last Thursday! Take a look!
Wow! I can’t believe it’s January! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday break!
- A new homework packet will be coming home today. It is due next Monday, January 15. A spelling pre-test with a new spelling word list should come home as well. These words should be practiced for the spelling test on Friday.
- Multiplication Fluency Practice: You will see a practice page come home today. This was completed on Friday. Attached to this practice page will be a note saying NOT YET or GOT IT! This let’s you and your third grader know what facts will need to be practiced for this Friday. Your third grader keeps track of their own progress on a graph here at school so they will know exactly what facts they should be working on.
- We have library on Friday. Please help your third grader to remember to bring their books back.
- Early Release is this Friday, January 12. Dismissal is at 12:15pm.
Just a reminder about our Holiday Party next Thursday, December 21! All the information can be found HERE on the blog post from a few weeks ago.
If you are planning to come to the party, make sure you have filled out a background check form: HERE.
By next Wednesday (12/20):
- send in a wrapped box
- send in a small gift that your child will pass out to each classmate (26 students in our class). Gift suggestions: erasers, pencils, wrapped candy, small party favor, bookmark, etc.
****If you have questions, please let me know!
We will start a new topic in our Math unit. As part of our measurement unit, we will practice telling time. Please click on the family letter below to read more information about what we will be learning.