- We will not have a homework packet consistently for the remainder of the school year. At this point in the year we are focusing on other areas and gearing up for MSTEP. If a homework page is sent home, I will let you know. The expectation is that students continue with weekly work of reading and math practice by way of flashcards, math apps, practice pages, moby max, etc.
- Multiplication Fluency Practice: We will have our practice page this Friday. Please ask your third grader what facts they should be practicing so they can continue to make progress!
- MobyMax as homework practice: This is the last day for the MobyMax contest. Students can earn 1 point for each question they answer correctly within a lesson topic that is passed. Top 5 students in our class earn a prize and the next 25 will earn a smaller prize. Please use this as homework practice.
Third graders will need to log onto Clever to access MobyMax. Let me know if you have forgotten how to do this. There is a link on the right side of the blog under AT HOME links. I will also continue to have all kids practice fluency here at school.
- We will have our Math Test on Wednesday. This will cover unit fractions, fractions on a number line, and equivalent fractions. We will review today and tomorrow in class. A review page will come home today.
- We go to library on Friday. Please remind your third grader to bring back their books so they can get new ones.
- Biography research homework: Please help your third grader look up a picture of the person they are researching. They should print it off and bring it to school this week. If you do not have a printer at home, please let me know. Thanks!
- AS A REMINDER: Friday is an early release. Dismissal is at 12:15
Here is a snapshot of a few things that we have been working on in third grade: