- We will not have a homework packet consistently for the remainder of the school year. If a homework page is sent home, I will let you know. The expectation is that students continue with weekly work of reading and math practice by way of flashcards, math apps, practice pages, MobyMax, etc.
- BIOGRAPHY PROJECT: Look for a note to come home today! This will give you information about the project your child will work on.
You are invited to our Living Museum on Monday, June 4. Please look for an invitation to come home!
- Multiplication Fluency Practice: We will have our practice page this Friday. Please ask your third grader what facts they should be practicing so they can continue to make progress! Look for last Friday’s practice page to come home.
- MobyMax as homework practice: Third graders will need to log onto Clever to access MobyMax. Let me know if you have forgotten how to do this. There is a link on the right side of the blog under AT HOME links. I will also continue to have all kids practice fluency here at school.
- We will have our Science Test on Wednesday. This will cover animal classification and animal adaptations. A review page will come home today.
- We go to library on Friday. Please remind your third grader to bring back their books so they can get new ones.
Thank you for the treats and notes last week during Teacher Appreciation Week!! I felt so loved. I’m so thankful for the opportunity to teach your children each day. Thank you for supporting their learning.