Update: Week of May 27

I hope you all had a great Memorial Day weekend! I can’t believe we are so close to the last day of school! It has been a great school year and I am so glad to have this group of great 3rd graders to work with this year!!

FIELD TRIP: We had a great day at Frederik Meijer Gardens today! We had some time to explore and then we experienced a great presentation to learn about trees and tree identification. It connected well to our studies of Native Americans, too!

SOCIAL STUDIES TEST: We will have our Core Democratic Values/Public Issues test on Thursday. We reviewed today and the review sheet should come home in your child’s folder.

MATH TEST: We will have our final math test on Friday. This will cover 1 and 2 step word problems and comparison problems. We will review this week and the review page should come home in your child’s folder.

Biography Living Museum is next Tuesday, June 4 from 1:30-2:15. Look for more information to come through email this week.

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL: Friday June 7. This is a half day and dismissal is at 12:15pm.

🙂